This program is designed for 8 to 11 year old students. This program is developed for students who are ready to combine the elements of our Broadway Series with an introduction to the principles, music and stories of classical ballet.
Cost is by class or a 20% savings to take the program (non-competitive)
Recital will be held end of June
Costume cost is $65 per class. $25 registration fee
Performance fee $35 per family
5:00 - 5:30 Hip Hop $45 per month
5:30 -6:15 Ballet $45 per month
6:15 - 7:00 Jazz $60 per month
7:00 - 7:30 Tap $60 per month
All four classes $180 (20% savings)
- solid colored leotard (female)
- shirt and athletic shorts/pants (male)
- optional ballet skirt or dance shorts
- pink or tan dance tights
- black tap shoes
- pink ballet shoes (female)
- black ballet shoes (male)
- Hip Hop requires tennis shoes
*leotard not required for students only enrolled in hip hop*
Payment: Payment is due by the 4th day of each month. DMPAC does have a dance management program. You will be sent a link to register on the program. Your dance management program account will give you a complete history of your transactions including costumes, due dates, tuition and if applicable competition fees and due dates. You will have 24/7 access to your account. For your benefit, your instructor can load music and videos to help your child practice at home.
* PLEASE NOTE- late fees are automatically generated if you make payment after the deadline or due date. If you stop your classes your auto-debit will also stop at the next payment cycle.