Tap | Ballet
The class is designed to introduce basic concepts through the rhythm of tap and the basic motor skills of ballet. We also have special classes for those students who have had previous experience. Please check with the Center for these classes.
Cost Per Month $60
Registration Fee $25
Costume Cost $110
Performance Fee Per Family $35
5:15 - 6:00
- solid colored leotard (female)
- shirt and athletic shorts/pants (male)
- optional ballet skirt or dance shorts
- pink or tan dance tights
- black tap shoes
- pink ballet shoes (female)
- black ballet shoes (male)
Payment: Payment is due by the 4th day of each month. DMPAC does have a dance management program. You will be sent a link to register on the program. Your dance management program account will give you a complete history of your transactions including costumes, due dates, tuition and if applicable competition fees and due dates. You will have 24/7 access to your account. For your benefit your instructor can load music and videos to help your child practice at home.
* PLEASE NOTE- late fees are automatically generated if you make payment after the deadline or due date. If you stop your classes your auto debit will also stop at the next payment cycle.